Friday, February 24, 2006

nothing

I was surprised when i heard that my cuzin Jambert
was already in Singapore... just a couple of days
after we got to know each other well.

***
Another cuzin of mine, texted me
He said he's on board a ship and will see
me and the rest of the gang in two years.
Huhh, they're all leaving me, duh.

***
A text message was sent to me by my highschool classmate
and it goes like this: A true friend is not like the rain that pours and goes.
It's more like the air sometimes keeping quiet but is always there
constantly hanging around.

***
I've read about job offers in United Kingdom (UK)
but the British Embassy here are saying that there's no job
presently available for Filipinos. Grrr.

***
Summer is fast approaching
so does La NiƱa! (Heck!)

***
PGMA declared the national state of emergency.
But what makes it worst?
I have my own state of emergency.
Gosh!

***

No comments: