Sunday, November 11, 2007

Watch it!

Three years ago, uncle gave me an antique Tissot watch. That was before he got married at the age of 50. I noticed that the watch was in manual and not automatic. The band is in white gold and the shape of the body looks like a leaf with two stones on top and bottom.
I use it only on occasions because of its old though elegant style. The last time I wear it was on a reunion but its tiny band got tangled in my dress and I noticed that the Watch Bands became loosed. I was a bit saddened because of my carelessness I almost ruined the watch and my dress.
I haven’t had it fixed and just kept it in my closet, but I will definitely have it repaired when I visit the mall in due time.
I am using my other watches in my daily activities since there’s a lot of watch that comes in fashion – more colorful, big and small – and comes in more features such as perpetual calendar, multi-time zone, calculator, etcetera.
And I also dreamed of buying myself a Rolex watch, hopefully this Christmas or next year or maybe I’ll just wait for someone who will give me this extravagant gift when time comes. I’ll just cross my fingers.

No comments: