Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Visiting places

My work hinders me to travel the country. Sad to say, I can’t even reached the city suburbs because of my stressful and not-so-high income job. However, I’m still happy with my work though I am prepared whenever I feel to file my resignation to give way to my other dreams in life.
If given enough time to relax, I’d take the chance to climb Mt. Maculot in Cuenca, Batangas again or go to Bohol to see the tarsiers and the beautiful Chocolate Hills. I’d like to surf too in the white waves of Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte or walk in the finest sand in Camiguin Island.
But my grandest dream is to travel the world and step foot in different countries. I’d like to experience staying in hotels in Germany. Some blogger friends who lived in Germany recommend hotels in Berlin for it’s cheaper but excellent services.
I also read an article by a showbiz writer here in the Philippines who loved to stay in hotels in Berlin when he covers the Berlin International Film Festival and hotels in Wien, when he visits Austria, that’s why it really made me curious to stay there too. Aside from Germany, I also like to reach Paris, New York, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and many more. Well that is after I have visited the beautiful places in the Philippines.

No comments: