Tuesday, May 27, 2008

School preparation

This last week of May will cover more activities for school preparation. Yes, I still need to buy a lot of new stuffs since Ponks is a transferee. He needs new school and P.E. uniforms, new books and school supplies.
We went to his school this morning and purchased his school uniform but clothes for P.E. was not yet available.
I can see how excited Ponks was when he's fitting the uniform and when his aunts arrived that night, he showed them his new school uniform while marching and humming. It's a funny moment but I was not able to take pictures due to too much happiness that night.
I hope his excitement will go through even in school days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there! just doing my rounds, i have a favor, can you plese update my link? Please do leave me a msg if you're done.