Friday, March 11, 2011

MB20 returns

Happy to know that Matchbox Twenty will be releasing an album this year...woohooo! I can't wait for it.

I am an MB20 fan since college and heck that was way back 1996...I so love their songs. Too bad my classmate did not return my original casette tape of Matchbox Twenty's debut album Yourself or Someone Like You.

Too good I was able to buy a CD copy of it using my first salary as a working student even though life's too hard during those times.

Until now, I am an MB20 listener...and thanks to social media, I can easily get in touch with Rob Thomas and the rest of the band.

I learned about the MB20 Tour...hope to see you guys here in the Philippines!

1 comment:

Fishlover said...

Idol ko din si Rob Thomas back in my high school days,Thats good to hear there back again. Thanks for visiting!