Monday, April 25, 2005

the real me

tahimik ako...yap! pero minsan maingay ako if i'm happy and worry free but i also talk a lot if i feel na masyado nang mabigat ang burden ko, huh. it's one way of freeing my emotions, (uy, freeing daw, kinikimkim mo nga eh). but the thing is, i don't talk about my problem yah, that's me and i find it hard to change this attitude (sigh). it's just that i'm more comfortable to discuss matters that doesn't directly affects me at all or give solutions to my so called problem.
wendy says, she likes it when i'm starting to throw jokes on her. she added, facial expression ko pa lang nakakatuwa na. hah ganu'n ba ko nakakatawa o talagang katawa-tawa na ko sa lagay kong ito?
my better half told me that i'm too serious with my job at masyado kong mahal ito. y did he say so? coz i don't have more time with them. Kung iisipin, he's absolutely right that i love my job and i'm serious about it but it doesn't mean that it's the other way around when it comes for my family coz i tell u, i'm deadly serious for them 'di ba halata?
my mentor told me na kaya ko,okei ako, magaling ako but when i come to realize, i'm starting to ask my self how true it is and why exactly did he say such compliment? para kasing 'di ko maaruk!
at isa lang ang masasabi ko sa sarili ko na gusto kong mabago. ang pagiging pessimistic ko at sensitive sa ilang bagay o sa mga bagay na nga (lahatin na natin)wala nang keber kasi kahit ako i don't know me, magulo...magulo talaga. ako 'yun!

No comments: