Thursday, March 13, 2008

Changes...

I'm thinking of going in the salon to have my hair fixed. It's been a couple of months since I last visited a salon to have my hair trimmed and applied hot oil.
But this time, I'm thinking of having my hair colored. I'm still in the verge of deciding what hair color to choose. I don't wanna look like a monster and damaged my hair and look because of a careless decision.
Remember our hair is our crowning glory that's why I wanted to be cautious with my plan. I'm checking the internet about hair coloring and read articles about it at the same time.
This will be a big change for me because my hair is black since childbirth and it's my first attempt to have it change to chestnut brown, burgundy or maybe highlighted.
I can't wait to see the changes and know the reactions of my friends and family.

No comments: