Sunday, April 20, 2008

Changing colors

Remember I blogged about my decision to have my hair colored? Yeah, but unfortunetly my hair is still in black because I don't have time to go in a salon or even have enough time for myself. Sigh.
But as I was lurking on the web I got this tip about hair coloring and it says,

If you have warm skin, opt for golden shades such as caramel and bronze in a darker shade than your skin. Avoid jet-black hair which will wash you out and if you do opt for a golden shade, don't go too light or your hair could turn orange. If you have cool shade, avoid colors that will highlight the ruddiness of your skin tone: Gold, auburn and copper. Ash blonde and cool browns work best.

So since I'm under the warm category, I'll be choosing darker shades. At least I have learned something before I jump on the parlor seat and avoid being frustrated with the wrong hair color I chose for myself.

No comments: